All classes conducted under the Supervision of Sh. Muhammad Ar Ra'ee*
Faster. Better. Cheaper.
Your child will learn to read the Arabic Qur’an with excellent tajweed in a shorter time, for less. All students begin at Lesson 1 of Al Qawa'id An Nooraniyah.
What is Al Qawa'id An Nooraniyah?
Instruction at the Noorani Learning Center is based on the world famous Al Qawa'id An Nooraniyah program, the ideal method of learning correct pronunciation and proper tajweed from the very start, making a solid foundation to last a lifetime. This program follows an easy, gradual system from beginner's through to advanced. It starts with the Arabic alphabet and how to connect the letters, short and long vowels, small words, vowel-less letters, doubled letters, short sentences from the Qur'an, application of tajweed rules, and special observations for reciting according to Hafs 'an 'Aasim by way of Shattabiyyah. Each of the eighteen lessons is designed for simplicity and ease of assimilation.
This fall, choose between our two sessions.
Session 1: Mondays & Wednesdays 6 pm – 8:30 pm.
Session 2: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 pm – 8:30 pm.
Each session is 11 weeks long (50 hours of instruction)
$100 per month + the book & CD set
Payment for the session IN FULL completes registration
Islamic Center of Northern Virginia, 4420 Shirley Gate Rd, Fairfax, VA, 22030
Session 1 Begins October 4, Ends December 15
Session 2 Begins October 5, Ends December 16
Fill out the registration form today to save your child's place in the class. You will complete registration when you complete payment.
Fill out online registration form or email NooraniLearningCenter@gmail.com
* About Sh. Muhammad Ar Ra'ee:
- Memorized the Qur'an at age 7
- Continued to study with some of the most renowned scholars of Qur’an and obtained multiple Ijaazahs
- Has taught Tajweed classes and recitation for over 20 years
- Holds over 5 Ijaazahs from Qaris with a chain of authentication dating back to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Many of his former students are highly respected qaris around the world, including Sh. Abdullah Awwaad al-Juhany, who is currently the Imam at the Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah